* I have been going to Dr Bashy for a year now, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor, who really knows and cares what he is doing!!! I had very bad, big dark blue spider veins on my legs,( the worst was on my right leg, ) because of him-- they are finally gone!! I went to other doctors, but they just took my money, and the veins were still there!!! Dr. Bashy worked a miracle on my legs, I can now finally wear shorts and dresses, and not feel embarrassed!! Thank you Dr Bashy!!! Ladies!!! Please --- if you have my same problem--- go to see Dr Bashy!!! You will be totally satisfied with your results!!!!
* spider veins and no one did a better job than Dr. Bashy. I would recommend him to everyone who has spider veins. I had veins that no other doctor could fix but he could. He is truly amazing, I will never go to anyone else.
* I was treated for varicose veins in both legs by Dr. Bashy. He was extremely informative and friendly during my first visit. I just HAD to choose him to treat my problem. I had pain, heavy legs, and restless leg. I was super excited to have my varicose vines closed off. The procedure was flawless. Dr. Bashy made me feel super comfortable during the closure of my varicose veins. It was painless and quick. I followed ALL of his after care instructions and had no problems. I had a 1 month check up where I had varithena to help a few small "branches" off the vein. Again the procedure was quick, comfortable, and painless. I couldn't be happier with my results! Not only do my legs feel awesome they are bulge free! Thank you Dr. Bashy for being an awesome doctor who cares about his patients. You are hands down wonderful!
* I was referred to Dr Bashy by a friend and I am very happy with the results! After two pregnancies my legs were looking terrible with a lot of spider veins. I treated my legs before in Romania but never had such a good job done. It's not painful at all and today is probably my last visit here! Dr Bashy is very nice and helped me to have again nice legs. I am ready for summer and I am happy to wear skirts and shorts again. Staff very helpful as well! I recommend this clinic to everybody 100%!
* I was referred to Dr. Bashy by a friend after I had a bad experience with laser vein treatments that I purchased on Groupon. After 3 laser treatments and without change in the appearance of my veins, my skin hyper pigmented. I am left with permanent dark patches over the treated areas that are more unsightly than the spider veins themselves.
I thought I would never be able to get rid of my spider veins until I met Dr. Bashy. He was able to completely get rid of all my spider veins after just one treatment. On my follow-up visit, he noticed that the tops of my hands had very large veins and offered to treat them as well. (My hands are looking older because the veins are becoming more and more prominent as I am aging.) He treated my hands and now I have beautiful young hands again.
My advice to you is that if you get your legs treated, it takes about 2-3 weeks before the bruising goes away so don't plan to go to a pool party the next day. Also, you should be sure you go back for your follow-up visit because sometimes he has to remove trapped blood (simple and painless also) otherwise you will be left with a bump.
I will go back to Dr. Bashy yearly to remove any new spider veins on my legs. He has told me that the veins on the hands usually do not come back so I will most likely not have to do that procedure again. I highly recommend the Vein Clinic for anyone who wants an easy, inexpensive solution to looking and feeling good about showing off their legs and hands again.
* I have been a patient of Dr. Bashy for at least 10 years. I went to him annually to treat my spider veins with excellent results! I moved out of town 6 years ago and have tried several doctors in Phoenix with disappointing results. Decided it was worth it to fly back to Las Vegas to the Vein Clinic for my annual vein upkeep. Was not disappointed!
* I have been a patient of Dr. Bashy for over 6 years. I was nervous at first but after seeing the results of the first visit I highly recommend his excellent treatment for leg vericose veins. I have had several treatments all have been highly successful. He has given me a new lease on wearing summer shorts! His staff is also very helpful and I highly recommend their services.
* I was referred to Dr Bashy by my GP because of slight swelling in my ankles. The initial consultation was performed in a timely and professional manner and I had every confidence in his recommended treatment for venous reflux. Unlike the older treatments that required vein stripping that was both unconformable and invasive the new laser ELVT procedure is carried out in a 45 minute office visit. I followed the Dr's orders by walking daily for the week following the procedure and that helped in giving the best possible outcome.
I was also treated for varicose veins on my legs during subsequent office visits. It took a few weeks for the unsightly veins to fade away, but they finally did and I'm pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Bashy without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable in his specialty and has a pleasant manner - a true professional
Gary P. Henderson - NV
* Dr. Bashy used schlerotherapy to treat the varicose veins on my right leg and I could not be happier with the results. I received varicose vein treatment for my left leg at a different medical office and Dr. Bashy's treatment was definitely superior. The patient care and service does not even compare. Dr. Bashy actually chose to use a less profitable technique because he believed it would treat my situation more effectively. No offense to the medical field, but Dr. Bashy is the first doctor I've met that truly puts patient care first, rather than treating a patient to maximize billing costs.
Vanessa B. - Las Vegas, NV
* I just wanted to share my experience that I had at DR. Bashys office. I was a little hesitant to go here cause of some of the reviews I read. But im so HAPPY!!! that I didn't pay attention to them . Dr. Bashy is so nice and very informative all of my questions were answered by him. im so happy with my results I've gone back to him a few times for follow up visits already. Ive gone to several doctors before dr. bashy and when they injected me it hurt like hell!! but not this dr. I barely felt anything. I recommened him to everyone and dont pay attention to these other stupid reviews. I HAD A GREAT TREATMENT!!!
Trudy T. - Las Vegas, NV
* I'm so grateful to Dr. Bashy and his staff. I came to them in extreme pain resulting from my severe varicose veins which created an ulceration (open sore) due to low blood flow to the area. I had no appointment to have work done,but Dr. Bashy got me in for ultra sound, lazer treatment and sclerotherapy. My vericose veins were closed and almost immediately my foot ulceration began to heal. It's been a little over three weeks since I've had the procedure done. My leg feels great and my scab where the ulceration was is about ready to fall off. For those of you suffering from varicose veins and ulcerations I suggest you do not let them go. They will not get better on their own. I've battled them on and off for over ten years.
John B. - Las Vegas, NV
* I did a lot of research and interviewed a few doctors before choosing Dr. Bashy to treat my varicose veins with ultrasound guided sclerotherapy. This procedure makes the most sense to me because using the ultrasound as they are injecting ensures that they can see exactly what they are doing as they do it and do a more complete job. I chose him because of his experience and because I felt I could trust him . He let me record our consultation so i could remember what was said about my veins and my options, which I appreciated (and was not true of every doc!)
I was nervous before the first procedure, but it was less traumatic than having my blood drawn, and the kind nurse that gave me the ultrasound reassured me and answered all my questions. I also appreciated Dr. Bashy's offer of a 5% cash discount.
For me, being comfortable with someone, trusting their knowledge and their integrity was highly important and I felt confident that I was in good hands with all his staff. And it's so nice to be able to enjoy looking at my legs again!
Sequoia L. Henderson, NV
* I wanted to say thank you to Dr. Bashy. Due to my family history of bad circulation and varicose veins, I've struggled with spider veins since my teens. I'd seen other doctors/technicians who treated my veins with short term solutions. After one of my legs ended up with a terrible varicose vein after my pregnancy, I told my husband I would never wear shorts or dresses again. He said that was unacceptable :) so we researched and talked with friends who referred us to Dr. Bashy. I'm so pleased with my permanent results and the very non-invasive treatment of sclerotherapy recommended by Dr. Bashy. Now I can comfortably wear shorts without giving my legs a second thought (other than thinking they've never looked better!). Thank you again Dr. Bashy.
* Dr. Bashy, Thank you and your staff for all your help with my procedure last week. Five weeks ago when I first felt the pain I had no idea what to do. I called around and ended up at the wrong type of Doctor. Thank goodness she sent me to you. As I left her office I called your's and was told come right over. Everyone was really friendly and helpful as you examined and did a ultrasound on my leg. You explained every detail, fitted me for a stocking and I made my next appointment. Here was a real Doctor who was thinking about what was best for me, and not the Insurance Company or the price being a factor.
The procedure went great and I was told what was going on start to finish. The next day for my follow up I was happy to tell you most of my pain was gone. I will definitely be back again. I just wanted to say to you and your staff, thank you for giving me faith in doctors again.
In appreciation, Lori Callipare
* Dr. Bashy, My experience with the "Vein Clinic" has been literally "uplifting". Dr.Bashy and his wonderful staff have made my maintenance program successful and continuously a head to toe great experience. I would be honored to show you my "before and after" pictures ask about them.
Sincerely, Peggy Wood - Las Vegas, NV
* Dr. Bashy, I wanted to thank you and your staff for the wonderful service and positive results I received at your clinic for removal of the spider veins on my legs. Contrary to what I had always heard about Sclerotherapy , the procedure as you performed it was pain -free, very affordable, and produced extremely fast results. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends. Thanks again!
Chris Brown - Las Vegas, NV
* Dear Dr. Bashy, Look at me! After 30 years of cover up, I am wearing shorts, skorts, skirts, even bathing suits without embarrassment over exposing a shapely pair of legs due to those small, blue spidery veins. More than just relief, an unexpected feeling of personal freedom, confidence and joy has evolved, a new attitude. I only regret not meeting you much earlier in my life and would encourage others to take advantage of your kindness and excellent skills.
Just thought you should know you have made a woman feel more complete and how much you are appreciated. You must feel a great deal of satisfaction and pride in your profession. Please know I send heartfelt gratitude to you and your staff.
JoAnne - Las Vegas, NV
* Dear Dr. Bashy, I wanted to thank you profusely for your services and your expertise. I feel absolutely wonderful after receiving my first two varicose treatments. I have been looking for relief for such a long time and appreciate the time and dedication you devote to your clinic and patients. I feel I was treated with compassion and would happily recommend the Vein Clinic of Las Vegas to everyone suffering problems with unsightly varicose veins. Once again thank you so much.
Sincerely, Amalia Carey - Las Vegas, NV
* To whom it may concern, From two pregnancies, my body went through many negative changes. Although I lost the weight, my legs looked like a roadmap of bulging blue veins and red and brown spider capillaries, and it often felt like my leg muscles would cramp or be sore for inexplicable reasons. I was told I needed saline injections. A local dermatologist put me through an almost intolerable series of painful injections, sold me restrictive support hose, and made me lay in bed for a couple of days after each procedure. I wound up with marks on my legs that lasted months, and darken veins that could be seen through my skin for even longer. The procedure was successful at getting rid of only 10 to 20% of my veins and capillaries. So, I went to one of those laser clinics and saw their pamphlet’s beautiful before and after photos. I plopped down $1,400 for a series of laser treatments that were even more painful than the injections had been (they felt like someone was snapping rubber bands against my skin over and over again). After each treatment, nothing seemed to happen and they kept telling me the treatments were working but I wouldn’t be able to tell until they were all finished. After a year of treatments and misery, I saw no improvement whatsoever .
A couple of years later still hoping to someday be able to wear shorts or a swimsuit in public, very skeptical, I decided to give Dr. Bashy whose “Vein Specialist” ads I’d seen, a try. The injections were practically painless. I was shocked when he told me how reasonable his prices were and that I didn’t need support hose or to raise my feet for several days, but just take a fifteen minute walk each day instead. He told me to come back in a week so he could remove any marks left over from the injections, which to my surprise, he actually did, within two weeks my legs were 75% better! After two more treatments, my legs looked better than they did even before my pregnancies.
My life changed. shorts, bathing suits, and sun dresses became my summer wardrobe with not the least bit of self-consciousness… I now get comments all the time about my great legs! I could have never even imagined this a few years ago. My legs no longer cramp. To the contrary, they never feel heavy and tired like they did for so many years, that I didn’t even realize it wasn’t just part of normal ageing! I have taken up tennis which has become my main hobby. I have a whole new view on life and enjoy many more outdoor activities with my husband, children and friends. I highly recommend Dr, Bashy to anyone with varicose vein and broken capillary issues. Do not wait another minute. He holds the key to quality of the rest of your life!
Sincerely, Cynthia Callendar Gordon - Las Vegas, NV
* Hello Dr. Bashy, I'm a former patient of yours, you treated my right leg for a very big varicose vein and many spider veins, in 2007. Anyway, sorry it's so late but I just wanted to write you a note and thank you after all this time for the wonderful job that you did, I couldn't be happier with the results. After the initial bruising went away it looked so much better immediately but I had no idea that it would continue to get even better and better. Now for the first time since my daughter was born, I can wear shorts with beautiful, vein free legs. It's such freedom to not have to worry about it any more, I can't even tell you. I used to have to wear pants during the summer, or put a big bandage over the unsightly cluster of them that were on my right lower leg. They're virtually GONE, clear as can be, I'm amazed at the results to this day. As you can see, they've never come back either, which is something I was afriad of. Sometimes I look down expecting to see them and I'm so thrilled when I see my smooth, unmarked legs. Again, thank you so very much for your wonderful work, I'll continue to recommend you to everyone that needs treatment (since I work in labor and delivery, I see them every day!)
Thank you again, Patricia Wengert, R.N. - Las Vegas, NV
* Dear. Dr Bashy, Thank you for setting me free! I now wear dresses & skirts without nylon stockings! For years I've worked standing (opened Caesars Palace in the pit.cocktails) and I always felt I had to hide my veiny legs. I've gone to other Physicians, it would hurt so I couldn't take it...unless I was under sedation. Also, it is so nice to be bare legged in the summer heat & wear sandals. Guess i'm kinda vain...when it comes to my veins. I am so glad I found you, you have a nice office,very pleasant & professional and thanks to Nilda too.
Sincerely, Barbara M.
* "I have been twice to Dr. Bashy for large veins in my legs on the first occasion and spider veins on the second. It was a first rate experience both times. I found him to be extremely competent and professional. Also, his fees were clearly conveyed in writing and by the way, it was 1/2 the price compared with Atlanta from where I moved."
* I was very happy with Dr Bashy and his staff. Both the staff and the doctor were up front and clear with treatment recommendations and the cost. I had Sclerotherapy and had great results. The office is very professional and I would highly recommend Dr Bashy.
We accept most insurance plans. (702) 838-0444
Feel free to leave a comment! Your feedback and response is important to us. We strive to improve our services based on our patients' needs.
Submit yours today!
DISCLAIMER: INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ALL BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES, TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS IN THIS SITE.